Topic: HK-47 vs. IG-88

Note: this topic was started 17 years ago.

59 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #998
February 15, 2007 12:17 pm #

thanks Draco Fett  I'll just go to google right now see you in a minute!......

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
February 15, 2007 4:12 pm #
Kyr'am_Ordo wrote:

Statement: While inherent "coolness" does nothing for combat ability, HK-47 is a far superior droid due to his use of many different and devious tactics.  As opposed to IG-88 whose sole tactic seems to be "Try and blast it and if I die one of my 30 bazillion other copies will finish the job."

He's a bit smarter than that.....

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."
February 16, 2007 4:20 am #

IG has excelent combat ability have you read TOTBH in this he calculates wear each blaster shot will hit him and movs so they hit the more well protected parts of his armour.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters
February 16, 2007 4:24 am #

are ig and hk-47 both bounty hunters?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
February 16, 2007 8:28 am #
green helmeted fett wrote:

are ig and hk-47 both bounty hunters?

No. HK' s strictly an assassin droid, built by the Sith Lord Revan 4,000 years ago.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars
February 24, 2007 9:51 pm #

HK= Hunter Killer
IG= InterGalactic
Statement:  The name says it all meatbags.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me. It was self-defense.[/i] -Richard the Warlock [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]
February 24, 2007 10:39 pm #

Well, IG-88 has the upper hand thanks to his pals. But HK-47 has better lines.

February 24, 2007 11:05 pm #

so hard to decide. HK47 wins. so much cooler. hehe

February 25, 2007 2:38 am #

Face it HK wouldnt stand a chance he is out dated and out gunned.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 17 years ago.

You must be logged in and have an moderator-verified account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join