Topic: What would you want to see from a Boba Fett movie?

Note: this topic was started 3 years ago.

2 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #4758
January 14, 2021 7:17 pm #

Hey y'all, it's me again.

My mind has been boiling with ideas Boba-related ever since Book of Boba Fett got announced. I'm excited, as I'm sure we all are. However, the thought of a Boba Fett movie is still in my mind. I know I shouldn't be asking for much, like the fact Boba is on any screen again is awesome, but a Boba Fett movie has been thrown around, developed and cancelled, you name it since like the early 2010's. I'm not expecting it, nor do I necessarily want it right now, but I still have some more ideas to how a movie would play out.

Now that what Boba does after ROTJ is cleared, it's time to get more creative. My idea is a lot more gritty, and bittersweet, but I will reveal more about it in a massive post in a later date. I want to hear what you guys want however. I want to make an outline for a potential film that'd make all us Boba fans happy, if not at least most of us. I personally would like a Boba film to work more as a character study, and show off how Boba was before he finally decided to be a more honorable bounty hunter, preferably before ESB.

But what would you guys want?

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)
June 22, 2021 2:30 am #

I want it revealed that windu survived revenge of the sith and have boba hunt and kill windu

Fetttttt fannnnnnnn

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 3 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join