Topic: The Evil Characters

Note: this topic was started 18 years ago.

151 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #456

Note: this topic has more than one page. Jump to the last page to see the most recent reply.

June 6, 2006 12:54 pm #

Who is your favourite evil character throughout the Star Wars universe and movies?

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."
June 6, 2006 1:00 pm #

Great thread!! :)Welcome to the boards DMC! :P Happy to see you taking part.

Well, evil is an opinion. But to the audience, I like Boba Fett, (if he counts as evil) if not, then Vader. I hate the Emporer. :mad:

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]
June 6, 2006 1:09 pm #

Asajj Ventress

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)
June 6, 2006 1:36 pm #

Yeah,I think Boba isn't evil,he's just a simple man trying to make his way to the universe like his father!But for pure evil,I think that Darth Maul is the best,cause the Emperor took him when he was young and trained him to the dark side.The Emperor sucks by the way.The first time I saw him I thought he was a witch or something!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."
June 6, 2006 2:33 pm #

Same here, dude.......same here.

Then Boba Fett it is. :)

{MW} TW :cool:

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]
June 6, 2006 2:50 pm #

Count Dooku :) He's got class!

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]
June 7, 2006 1:40 am (Edited June 7, 2006 09:38 am) #

I never liked the Emperor cos -No Lightsaber
                                                 - No Cool

But in terms of Evil Characters it would be Darth Vader

But it would be close between him and Kir Kanos

although there would be some argument as to whether he counts as Evil
as his Loyalty for the Emperor should make him evil....
But In terms of who he is.... He's not evil
He's just on a vendetta against those who killed his master....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...
June 7, 2006 3:18 am #

Some other great evils in my opinion are:Darth Sion,Darth Revan,Darth Vader,Uliq-Qel Droma,Darth Baine....and others.But the real question is:Who is the best Force user and duelist?

June 7, 2006 9:32 am (Edited June 7, 2006 09:32 am) #

That's a good point....

But Revan and Ulic were both redeemed

The Best Force User was Exar Kun
and the best Duelist was either Vader or Dooku

June 7, 2006 12:18 pm #

Yes, thats totally true. Exar Kun was the best force user. I'm not sure about the duelest part though.

{MW} TW

June 7, 2006 8:35 pm #

hmm...i like vader.

"once i've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in" -boba fett, mandalorian armor, book 1 of the bounty hunter wars
June 8, 2006 12:12 am #

The thing is that when I watched the movies,I didn't expect that the Star Wars Universe would be so large.Sometimes we forget that although star wars is a fictional world,it is a world alright.That means billins of people living their lives,everyone different.It's not only clones,Jedi,Sith and bounty hunters.What do you think fellas?

June 8, 2006 12:04 pm #

Yes, dude. I absolutly, positively, totally agree with you. Thats what happened to me. I just thought that SW was a couple of scifi movies, then I looked more into it and found a vast galaxv as far as the eye can see. Every SW charecter is different and has certain special qualities to them. The SW universe is a very creative, well-thought out, place. Its so awesome! :)

June 8, 2006 1:06 pm #

Somehow I've always Known....

June 8, 2006 1:12 pm (Edited June 8, 2006 01:13 pm) #

Do you like Darth Maul?I like him because he seemed a character with a past and secrets,I also read that many people wanted to know more about Darth Maul.And something else:How do you get graded?Now I'm a clone.What does that mean?I don't know how it works,really.

June 8, 2006 1:19 pm #

The ranks are to rate you on how many posts that you've posted. New Member being the least, and Bounty Hunter being the top. If you check your profile, you can see how many posts you 've posted. It doesnt really mean anything else, no one with a higher rank is more superior than you. (except moderators, and the manager. ;) ) Happy to help.

{MW}TW :cool:

June 8, 2006 1:22 pm #

Thanks.True Warrior,how did you learn about this site and what made you join?

June 8, 2006 3:35 pm #

Darth Maul is also one of my favorites.

He could have lived only if he didn't get double teamed.

"once i've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in" -boba fett, mandalorian armor, book 1 of the bounty hunter wars
June 9, 2006 1:28 pm #

Double teamed for a double saber. :P

{MW} TW

June 9, 2006 2:53 pm #

I liked Darth Vader, Darth Xanatos (Qui-Gon's apprectice turned evil), Darth Maul (for his fierce and angry attitude).

But as for a favorite....WAAAAY to hard to say. I like the whole dark side in general, the dark side rocks!!!!!         so if i have to,    i'll say Darth Vader as my favorite. SWEET topic btw.

{MW} MS9 :cool:

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane
June 10, 2006 2:29 am (Edited June 10, 2006 02:30 am) #

Well,Darth Maul made something stupid:he underestimated Obi-Wan.Although he was a Padawan,anger gave him enormous powers.But I believe the way that Maul died in the end was stupid.I mean,you have all you life training with Darth Sidious and you just get cut in two?I don't mean the move,but I think Maul had more than enough time to anticipate the attack-jump of Obi.Also the dark side seems cool,but I believe that it is like a drug.The more you use it,the more you kick *ss,but in the end you get YOUR *ss kicked!

June 10, 2006 7:15 am #
MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

I liked Darth Vader, Darth Xanatos (Qui-Gon's apprectice turned evil), Darth Maul (for his fierce and angry attitude).

But as for a favorite....WAAAAY to hard to say. I like the whole dark side in general, the dark side rocks!!!!!         so if i have to,    i'll say Darth Vader as my favorite. SWEET topic btw.

{MW} MS9 :cool:

Xanatos was a Dark Jedi, not a sith...
He was never Darth Xanatos just simply "Xanatos"

June 10, 2006 1:43 pm (Edited June 10, 2006 02:00 pm) #

MandalorianSpy9 has a point.The whole Dark Jedi and Sith and Darth thing is REALLY confusing sometimes.Simply there are too many characters(vilains)too remember exactly what he/she is.

June 10, 2006 7:26 pm #

It aint really confusing to me.

Dark jedi: Jedi turned bad

Sith: The 'Masters' of dark jedi.

And all dark jedi have a nickname, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, ect. It aint that hard.

{MW} TW

June 10, 2006 9:12 pm (Edited June 10, 2006 09:17 pm) #

This isn't canon but Obi kills Maul twice
Maul doesn't die, he gets a pair of robotic legs and spends the rest of his life chasing obi-wan until they meet up again on Tatooine and Obi kills Maul once and for all. It's in Star wars: visionaries...

(BFFC Moderator)
June 11, 2006 1:14 am #

Thanks True Warrior,didn't know.And yeah I have seen a picture of Maul with robotic legs.Also did you knew that Maul comes as a ghost and attacks Luke Skywalker?"Die,Jedi!"he says!But I don't really know the end of this story,and I believe that most certainly Maul got his *ss kicked again!*sniff,sniff*

June 11, 2006 1:49 am #

Yep, Some scientist finds Maul's brain and sticks it in a glass jar then Maul as a sort of hologram can inflict damage onto anyone at any time without him recieving any at all.

(BFFC Moderator)
June 11, 2006 2:35 am #
True Warrior wrote:

And all dark jedi have a nickname, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, ect. It aint that hard.

{MW} TW

Well thats not entirely correct....

Maul, Tyrannus, Vader and Sidious were all either Sith Apprentices, Sith Lords or Sith Masters

Thats how they get their "Darth" nickname

Dark Jedis don't get them...

No Darth Xanatos
No Darth Jerec

From Darth Bane onwards Sith were 2 and both were Darth...

Before that Sith were called by their names: Ulic Qel Droma, Exar Kun, etc.

What I'm getting at here are There a re Dark Jedi and one kind of Dark Jedi are the Sith.
The Sith call themselves "Darth"

June 11, 2006 4:26 am #

And what happens to Maul in the end?

June 11, 2006 2:56 pm (Edited June 11, 2006 03:00 pm) #
Humorbot5 wrote:
True Warrior wrote:

{MW} TW

Well thats not entirely correct....

Maul, Tyrannus, Vader and Sidious were all either Sith Apprentices, Sith Lords or Sith Masters

Thats how they get their "Darth" nickname

Dark Jedis don't get them...

No Darth Xanatos
No Darth Jerec

From Darth Bane onwards Sith were 2 and both were Darth...

Before that Sith were called by their names: Ulic Qel Droma, Exar Kun, etc.

What I'm getting at here are There a re Dark Jedi and one kind of Dark Jedi are the Sith.
The Sith call themselves "Darth"

Oh, yes.....I forgot about the darth part, my bad.

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

And what happens to Maul in the end?

What happens to him?!?! He gets sliced on half by Obi-Wan. Didnt you see the movie?

{MW} TW

June 11, 2006 7:48 pm #

no in the comic...he gets beaten by Luke Skywalker

(BFFC Moderator)
June 12, 2006 12:02 am #

I guess Maul is like Mazda RX 8.Cool looking and with potential,but eventually gets beaten by Lamborghini Calardo or Nissan 350 z.lol

June 12, 2006 12:09 am #

I still have trouble seeing Luke Skywalker as that great a Jedi but hey, back to topic.

(BFFC Moderator)
June 12, 2006 12:16 am #

Well I also like Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus from KOTOR.They have some special powers.

June 12, 2006 9:10 am #
Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

no in the comic...he gets beaten by Luke Skywalker

Well actually he scares off the Scientist looking after Maul's brain

and then he turns off the power to the tube (I call it a Cryo-mat)
and It is assumed Maul's brain "dies"

June 12, 2006 9:14 am #

Same thing, yours was just less anti-climatic

(BFFC Moderator)
June 12, 2006 9:16 am #

*Ahem*What other evil characters you like?

June 12, 2006 10:09 am #

Darth Jar Jar! :P

Annoying the Jedi to DEATH!!! lol

June 12, 2006 10:15 am #

You ever see Sith Apprentice?

(BFFC Moderator)
June 12, 2006 10:17 am #

Yeah, I saw it on AtomFilms.  lol  It was pretty funny. :D

June 12, 2006 11:07 am #

LOL This picture is hilarious!

June 12, 2006 12:34 pm #

If you think thats funny, check this out! 'The Sith Apprentice'. :P

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/sith_apprentice

Im sorry, Im off topic. :D Well, we are talking about evil charecters arent we? So...I guess Im fine! :D

June 12, 2006 1:26 pm #

As long as it doesn't rehash the whole and get people side-tracked, any major discussion belongs on another topic

(BFFC Moderator)
June 12, 2006 5:08 pm #

Just out of curiosity, how many of you noticed that all of the Darths' names have kind of a dark meaning?

Vader: invade
Maul: maul
Tyrannus: tyranny
Sidious: inscidious
Plagius: plague
Nihilus: nihilism
Bane: bane

Anyways, I like most of the Sith.

take it easy baby take it as it comes
June 13, 2006 3:17 am #

They're evil right?The Sith pick these names cause they're evil,so an evil Sith needs to have an evil name....:D

June 13, 2006 8:09 am #

Of course. I mean, Darth Maul?!? It cant get get any more evil than that. I wonder how they're master's come up with these names!? I mean, outta the blue......"From hence forth you will now be reffered to as...DARTH......................Vader." Apperrently, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, they had a vast vocabulary. :P

draco fett wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you noticed that all of the Darths' names have kind of a dark meaning?

Vader: invade
Maul: maul
Tyrannus: tyranny
Sidious: inscidious
Plagius: plague
Nihilus: nihilism
Bane: bane

Anyways, I like most of the Sith.

Thanx for clearin that up, draco. I always knew what some of them meant, but I didnt know Vader meant invade?!? :)

June 13, 2006 10:08 am #

Yeah,I also thanks Draco for the help.Anyone has a clue as to what Exar Kun is?I'm really confused about this name...

June 13, 2006 11:57 am #

That is his actual name.

take it easy baby take it as it comes
June 13, 2006 12:54 pm #

Thank you very much for the info!Didn't know....

June 15, 2006 1:31 pm #

Yeah same as Ulic Qel Droma....

It was because until Darth Bane, it wasn;'t tradition to
1) Have Darth Before their name or new name
2) Have as few as 2 Sith at a time...

Darth Bane brought in these rules after he decided the Sith had become weak and too massive.

Note: this topic has more than one page. Jump to the last page to see the most recent reply.

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 17 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join