Topic: You excited for Star Wars: Rivals?

Note: this topic was started 6 years ago.

5 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #4518
January 14, 2018 6:47 am (Edited January 14, 2018 05:51 pm) #

It may be just an app game. But it actually looks really good. If you’re not caught up yet, Disney recently announced Star Wars Rivals. It’s a mobile game where you can play as your favorite heroes in third person shooting. There’s characters from all sagas presumably but I’ve only seen Original to New trilogy characters. From what I can tell, it hasn’t come out yet. But I’ve seen a lot of links to “TEST” the game.

(Ps: Boba Fett is in the game! :) )

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)
January 14, 2018 6:48 am #

Ayyy

January 14, 2018 5:55 pm #

HunterOfTheWeb064, looks good! It's been out in Australia for over six months being beta tested with fans down there, and some who cracked open the Android version, so fingers crossed it's cool.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com
January 14, 2018 6:48 pm #
BFFC Admin wrote:

HunterOfTheWeb064, looks good! It's been out in Australia for over six months being beta tested with fans down there, and some who cracked open the Android version, so fingers crossed it's cool.

I really hope it isn’t a grind fest or “Pay To Win”. Because this looks like an app game that I would actually spend my time on.

January 24, 2018 6:35 pm #

Doesn't seem to be good. Especially that it is a app or android app. I'm more of a PC game guy.

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 6 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join