Topic: Did Boba continue the Fett name?

Note: this topic was started 18 years ago.

38 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #451
June 2, 2006 9:25 pm #

Does anyone here know if Fett had any children or are the Mandolorians basically as dead as George washington?  I mean come on, a warrior tradition like that shouldn't be allowed to die out.

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine
June 3, 2006 4:56 am #

A Fett fan should truly know the answer to the first question. As to the second, Fett started a new group of Mandalorians.

take it easy baby take it as it comes
June 3, 2006 10:29 am #

well sooorrry

June 3, 2006 2:53 pm (Edited June 3, 2006 02:58 pm) #

You coulda been a bit nicer about that Draco....

Fett had a daughter with a Bounty Hunter called Sintas Vel

The daughter's name was Ailyn Vel and is not popular here at all!

Want to find out more?
follow this link...
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ailyn_Vel

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...
June 3, 2006 9:23 pm #

No, Ailyn isn't Boba's daughter. That's a mental problem Ailyn and Sintas have is that they thing Boba's their husband/father. Too bad there apparantly aren't asylums in SW. :P

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music
June 4, 2006 7:10 am #

Sounds logical

June 5, 2006 3:57 pm #

OMG! :O I've actually been thinkin about this all week! I was thinkin maybe Boba will go to Kamino and get an unaltered clone of himself like Jango did! :D And Boba will carry down the Fett name.The idea sounds SOO awesome! Anybody with me!? :)

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]
June 5, 2006 7:30 pm #
Miba wrote:

No, Ailyn isn't Boba's daughter. That's a mental problem Ailyn and Sintas have is that they thing Boba's their husband/father. Too bad there apparantly aren't asylums in SW. :P

I agree. Fett has no daughter, that was just a mental dificiency of those two ladies. They got "delusions and grandeur" as Han Solo would put it. I do not believe that Boba likes the rumors these two made up either. But to TW, I think it would be awesome if Boba got a clone of himself to carry on the tradition... :D

{MW} MS9 :cool:

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane
June 6, 2006 10:24 am (Edited June 6, 2006 10:25 am) #

Yes...Awesome.....

In a Fan Fic

:)

kidding, I wouldn't like it in a novel I prefer comics.......

June 12, 2006 8:51 am #

Not to get off topic, but......what would his name be? :D I think Jango, in honor of his father.

{MW} TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]
June 12, 2006 8:53 am #

Well maybe.Let's just hope that he hasn't forgot his father...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."
June 12, 2006 9:04 am #

I don't think Boba would ever forget.

And as for the name? Ok, now this is the kinda cool part. In 2001 I think it was, I started a fanfiction about Boba and in it he had two kids. The boy's name was Kalo. I don't know why I picked it, but it was long before I'd ever even heard of KOTOR. I don't even think KOTOR was made back then either. I dunno, I just thought it was a cool coincidence.

June 12, 2006 9:09 am #

Maybe they stole the idea from you!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."
June 12, 2006 9:14 am #

He only has to look in the mirror to remember...

and as for stuff stealing stuff....
Well a Comeidian called Lenny Henry stole my best joke.
and some guy nicked my brother's catch phrase and used it on tv.

Its satellites I tells ya.
Giant Cameras and recorders in the sky....

June 12, 2006 9:19 am #

The day of Reckoning approaches!!!Your time will come!!!!*Ahem*Back to the topic...

June 12, 2006 9:50 am #
Miba wrote:

I don't think Boba would ever forget.

And as for the name? Ok, now this is the kinda cool part. In 2001 I think it was, I started a fanfiction about Boba and in it he had two kids. The boy's name was Kalo. I don't know why I picked it, but it was long before I'd ever even heard of KOTOR. I don't even think KOTOR was made back then either. I dunno, I just thought it was a cool coincidence.

Kalo, huh? Thats a pretty cool Fett name! 'Kalo Fett'..........I like it!! How do you prnounce it correctly?

{MW} TW

June 12, 2006 10:17 am #

You pronounce it like Calo from KOTOR. Ka-low

As for stealing, I don't think so, cause I never put that fanfic OL.

June 12, 2006 10:48 am #

Thats cool! I like it a lot!!! :)

{MW} TW :cool:

June 13, 2006 4:21 am #

What other names do you think would be suitable for the Fetts?

June 13, 2006 8:21 am #

I was thinking, Nando(NAN-doh). I got it from someone I know who kinda looks like Jango. :D
Another one is Kubah (KOO-buh).
Hmmmm.....how about my name!?! Dino(Dee-no) Fett!? :D

June 14, 2006 12:45 am #

Dino Fett...not bad!It would strike fear into the hearts of the enemies!

June 14, 2006 1:22 pm #

I used to get teased in elementry school ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! Dino Bonanno, "HAHAHA! Your name is DYNO BANANA!! HAHAHA!!!!" :mad: ARG!!!!!!!!

Anywayz.....

June 18, 2006 12:39 am (Edited June 18, 2006 12:39 am) #

have you noticed they are all two syllables?  "Ristol Fett" would work but "luke fett" wouldnt

June 18, 2006 3:50 am #
Miba wrote:

You pronounce it like Calo from KOTOR. Ka-low

As for stealing, I don't think so, cause I never put that fanfic OL.

Yeah well I only ever said my best joke once...

June 18, 2006 3:51 am #
Jawa Java wrote:

have you noticed they are all two syllables?  "Ristol Fett" would work but "luke fett" wouldnt

Yeah, Jango, Boba, Aylin, Dino. :D

{MW} TW

June 18, 2006 4:21 am #
Humorbot5 wrote:

He only has to look in the mirror to remember...

Star Wars Tales 18, I'm not even asking about it, that's it.

The height of Fett's career was when he killed Fenn Shysa and became the true Mandalore.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)
June 19, 2006 10:39 am #

Well I thought that was fairly obvious....

June 19, 2006 1:42 pm #

Not to everybody I would asume, besides, I was kinda guessing myself.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)
June 19, 2006 8:38 pm #

I have my own story about Fett cloning himself, and his clone daughters adventures (still in the works). However, whereas the old forum seemed to take to it very well, I look at the new crowd and get a decent idea as to your reactions to 'er. So, yeah. Her tales shall be lost to youuuuuu.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!
June 20, 2006 9:56 am #

Yeah, so do I. Except his name is Kalo and he's aint a girl. :P

{MW} TW

July 1, 2006 5:08 pm #

Yes he did.

You must find the jade monkey in 3 days becuse if you do not find it you and your family will burst into a bursty blue flame of death hahahahhahahahahahaaaahhahahahahhahahhahahahhaha
July 1, 2006 5:19 pm #
CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

I have my own story about Fett cloning himself, and his clone daughters adventures (still in the works). However, whereas the old forum seemed to take to it very well, I look at the new crowd and get a decent idea as to your reactions to 'er. So, yeah. Her tales shall be lost to youuuuuu.

Hey, I actually remember your fan-fic. I didn't get to read all of it 'cause my computer is so flippin' old. I thought it was very well written.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.
July 1, 2006 8:58 pm #

Heh, thanks.

Maybe I'll post a new link to it when I finish the next chapter.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!
July 2, 2006 6:10 am #
CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

Her tales shall be lost to youuuuuu.

Not to me.  :)

I'm tired of clones (no offense.)  I want him to have a real, biological child, with a real, biological woman.  And they should have a beautiful love story and a very nice wedding where Dengar is best man and one of his blue-skinned children is the flower girl.  And his lovely bride should not be just like him in personality (i.e. insane bounty hunter chick), but be her own unique (and very feminine) person.  And then after they have at least one child, I would be fine with official writers giving her a horrible, nightmarish death scene.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator
September 19, 2006 2:45 pm #

Funny enough, I have my own story where that happens…more or less. Except for the gruesome death part.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
--Boba Fett
September 25, 2006 1:00 pm #

I like BFFC Chrys' idea for Fett. I hav a fanfic in the works that kinda goes along those lines. Here's a couple of names i thought would be good names for Fett's kids...
Soren, Aidan, Kali, Anaru, and Ruki.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"
September 25, 2006 8:28 pm #
BFFC Chrys wrote:

I'm tired of clones (no offense.)  I want him to have a real, biological child, with a real, biological woman.  And they should have a beautiful love story and a very nice wedding where Dengar is best man and one of his blue-skinned children is the flower girl.  And his lovely bride should not be just like him in personality (i.e. insane bounty hunter chick), but be her own unique (and very feminine) person.  And then after they have at least one child, I would be fine with official writers giving her a horrible, nightmarish death scene.

Hmm... that's a good idea.
Maybe after I finish the one I'm working on now, I'd do something like that. With credits to you for the idea, of course.

October 14, 2006 9:07 am #

Go for it; I'd love to read it.  But it's not like I'm the first person to come up with the idea.  We used to brainstorm about it on the old boards all the time.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 17 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join