Topic: Alo Fett "Art" show

Note: this topic was started 16 years ago.

90 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #1867

Note: this topic has more than one page. Jump to the last page to see the most recent reply.

October 5, 2007 1:15 pm (Edited November 12, 2007 09:00 am) #

Well it seems like the popular thing to do is just make an art section for ones self so here it is the ==Alo Fett "Art" show"== Come on down.

this is my and Jay's so he gets cred too

this is one of my fav's

my sis was getting maried and I thought it would've been cool if her husben was boba...yah...

6. (w/ color)
and some coloring on the back stab one.

this is a CD cover I made if you want you can use it.

yet another CD cover

I like em big.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me. - Alo Fett
October 5, 2007 1:38 pm #

I like 1,2,and 5 best

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]
October 5, 2007 2:32 pm #

Haha! I LOVE the meshing of the two fandoms! Gandalf on the road sign is priceless! :D

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand." *raises hand* "Oh."
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]
October 5, 2007 2:37 pm #

AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA, those are awesome!

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."
October 5, 2007 3:45 pm (Edited October 22, 2007 03:32 pm) #

Thanks! My drawling are more detailed but when I ink them I lose alot.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me. - Alo Fett
October 6, 2007 1:11 am (Edited October 6, 2007 01:12 am) #

The 1st and the 5th rock...
Great work

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)
October 8, 2007 11:18 am #

thanks  I try and keep it up to date. I made an awsume clone (if I do say so my self) but I still need to scan it.

October 10, 2007 2:28 pm #

I like the one with the X-Wings :D

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]
October 11, 2007 4:24 pm #

What x-wings??? you mean the ARC-170's ?? a LOT of people get those mixed up. I made this out of screen shots from Star Wars Battle front 2 that I took.

October 11, 2007 7:49 pm #

The reason their getting mixed up is probly cause of the tie interceptor in there.

October 22, 2007 4:41 am #

At second glance, yeah I see that they are ARC-170's--I like that one!  That's one UFO sighting I'd love to see, but of course to SW fans, they they would just be FO's  lol

I also like the very first one on this thread and the 5th one too.  For the first one, I think I have an effect on my desktop publishing program to get that metallic look too--I've played with it before.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines
November 24, 2007 10:42 am #

Thanks. Hey I got some new art if anyone wants to know.

I got a helm it took me a while but I did it.

this is a droid I made a while.

the grimster

November 28, 2007 7:22 am #

Pretty cool helmet pic and that very last one in the link made me laugh

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines
November 28, 2007 2:40 pm #

Thanks. But it's not ink it's a dark art pencil and some contrast changes. (I like the butterfly wings it completes him.)

November 28, 2007 2:45 pm #

11 is great

December 28, 2007 6:55 am #

WOW! The 5th one is so LOVELY)))) Cool!

January 4, 2008 10:08 am (Edited February 5, 2008 06:53 pm) #

Thanks I haven't made too much more but I'm working on some. sorry I've been so inactive but I just got a new baby bro' and I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

February 6, 2008 5:42 am #

HAHAHAHA! this is a joke right?

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]
February 6, 2008 7:37 am #

Wow.  Dude.  If you have nothing good to say keep your mouth shut.  Or in this case your fingers still... 

What is the point of a post like that?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me. It was self-defense.[/i] -Richard the Warlock [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]
February 6, 2008 8:24 am #
True Warrior wrote:

HAHAHAHA! this is a joke right?

TW

I said it was an "Art" show. and yes it is just just for fun I wouldn't try to sell these or anything like that. I'm just sharing some of my work hope everyone ELSE enjoys it.

February 6, 2008 8:48 am #
RC-3222 wrote:

Haha! I LOVE the meshing of the two fandoms! Gandalf on the road sign is priceless! :D

I agree!!!

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"
February 6, 2008 6:08 pm (Edited February 6, 2008 07:32 pm) #

Here's one I made for myself to answer the life long question of all geeks "What would happen is you mixed my two most favorite fandoms" Well here is the answer:

February 6, 2008 10:40 pm #

It's really good.  THe helmet blends well with the background.  But I'd be better if the helmet was looking at the camera.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me. It was self-defense.[/i] -Richard the Warlock [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]
February 6, 2008 10:47 pm #

As I said it was just going to be for me, but I chose to share it. It's also hard to find the right match for Fett+Chief  Plus I liked the way he's looking up. And is the helmet blending with the background good or bad?

February 6, 2008 11:01 pm #

That's good.  Like there is no obvious white lines.  I just think the hair on the neck looks weird...

February 7, 2008 10:10 am #
Sev Fett wrote:

That's good.  Like there is no obvious white lines.  I just think the hair on the neck looks weird...

Hair??

February 7, 2008 11:33 am #
Sev Fett wrote:

Thats not hair....thats a bodysuit

February 7, 2008 10:08 pm (Edited February 7, 2008 10:11 pm) #

You want more? Ok.
If you've played TF2 you'll get it, if not go play Team Fortress 2 it is the best!
(you might want to right click on this and chose "view image" so you can read it.)

Just a drawling I made...He he.

One more thing the Boba Chief/Master Fett is this
+

Also I will now try and do something I've wanted to do for a while but never have had the nerve to do...
I am now taking requests! Now. This is NOT going to be you telling me what to drawl and me drawling it. I'm not that good with a pencil/pen. But this is for "Photo Shoppe" if you would like to see something like "Master Fett" or you with a twel'ik or Darth Maul I'd love to help.  Here is what I wan't you to do:
(1)."Think 1st!" I don't want people Asking for something impossible (like Barney getting his head eated by a wampa).
(2)."Be patient". It could take a while to make Barney getting flamed by Fett.
(3)."Don't be stupid".  Nothing "bad" you all know what I mean.
(4)."No anime!". Unless the cartoon guy/girl is getting hurt/smached/exploded, I do not and will never do anime.
(5)."Enjoy it."

Thats all...for now please feel free to ask just try and fallow the rules. (I'll be lax on them so don't worry to much.)

February 7, 2008 10:20 pm #

Oh now I see the body suit.  I was convinced it was hair.  Odd. Oh well.  The weapons on your sketch are pretty good.  Be thankful you have some drawing skills.

February 8, 2008 11:05 am #

can you reduce the size for me, Alo, thx, ( green helmeted fett ) http://starwars.42toys.com/character/images/zuckuss.jpg

You're foolish words can never hurt me
February 8, 2008 11:56 am #

The link is dead.
This is for you Mastercief. And you didn't even have to ask!

I know your 11 and thought you would be cool enough to use it.

February 9, 2008 5:57 am #

Hey! Thanks for getting it for me, Alo. much Appreciated! :D

February 11, 2008 11:15 am #

Just a few photos I did a while back.
An idea for a movie studio

My business card

Me in my helmet

A bad try at a clone thing

Mex P!

more Mex P! This is a real lake.

A hat show!

I see you Mex P!

Guess who?

February 11, 2008 2:03 pm #

Sweet!  Do you really own a helmet, or is it photoshoped on?

"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."--
Train your sons to be strong, and your daughters to be stronger.
February 12, 2008 8:12 pm (Edited February 12, 2008 08:12 pm) #

I own it. and I am love'n  wearing it around town, I wen't to starbucks the other day with it on and everyone looked at me funny. It was awesome!

February 13, 2008 2:19 am #

Wow! Nice try at making a jango helmet, gaunlets and two westar's, Alo, :D, ( but have you found a ESB zuckuss avatar, yet? if, so thanks. GHF )

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
February 13, 2008 3:30 pm #
green helmeted fett wrote:

Wow! Nice try at making a jango helmet, gaunlets and two westar's, Alo, :D, ( but have you found a ESB zuckuss avatar, yet? if, so thanks. GHF )

LOL. The "gaunlets" are just gloves that I like to wear and the pistols aren't westars, they are just PVC piping and duct tape.
Oh and I don't "Find" avatars I make them. ;)

February 15, 2008 5:08 am #

I know they aren't real westars, Alo, but i knew they were homemade, lol. So that must mean you made my masterchief avatar. SWEET!!! :D

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
February 15, 2008 7:44 am #

Strong work. Keep it going!

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."
February 15, 2008 8:13 am #

lol, i knew they werent real westars! ;)

February 18, 2008 9:03 pm #

Thanks a lot.

February 22, 2008 6:44 am #

Those look pretty cool, Alo!  The Mexican Penguin made me laugh :D  Loved the Mando pic!

March 6, 2008 1:47 pm #

Just something I made a while back thought you might want to see it.

March 6, 2008 1:53 pm #

Thats good, Maybe if you could find a pic from a different angle for the background, cause I don't think the lens flare would be there if the sun was behind them. Other then that very very minor detail, its awesome
9/10 :D

March 21, 2008 1:45 pm (Edited March 21, 2008 05:36 pm) #

I just got smash bor's brawl and guess who is my favorite character?

(norm)

red/blue

(my fav) black and white

and just for kicks...

March 22, 2008 12:11 am #

lolz! Samus is my favourite character too, Alo! What does she look like beneath the mask? ( btw, I'm just asking. Don't get any ideas, okay!? :| ;) )

March 22, 2008 7:42 am #

...um...you DO know that the girl in the blue suit is Samus right?

March 22, 2008 12:44 pm #

.............right! Lolz! :P :) ;)

March 25, 2008 10:50 pm #

These are all pictures I have taken. (Yes I know it's a double post but I have a reason for it.)

More to come.

March 26, 2008 12:26 am (Edited March 26, 2008 12:41 am) #

the vader/lava art from p.2- can you explain how you did that?

great photos, how bout giving some details.
where were the sunflower scenic shots taken? where were the monkey shots taken? whos the hottie? and what about the girl? (see what i did there? a joke).

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Note: this topic has more than one page. Jump to the last page to see the most recent reply.

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 14 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join