Topic: anyone buy the SW battle front2 expansion pack?

Note: this topic was started 17 years ago.

7 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #1351
April 14, 2007 4:08 pm #

it has a couple new heroes and maps, looks really cool.

"The Basilisk war droid is the epitome of weapon technology. State of the art weaponry, armor, and maneuverability."
―Zuka
April 14, 2007 7:22 pm #

what system is it out for?

April 14, 2007 7:23 pm #

i believe xbox, might also be out for PC.

"The Basilisk war droid is the epitome of weapon technology. State of the art weaponry, armor, and maneuverability."
―Zuka
April 14, 2007 7:34 pm #

hmm the only packs i know of for PC is the conversion pack- all Star Wars Battlefront maps (k, not technically all of them, but a nice chunk) converted for SWBF2.

April 14, 2007 7:52 pm #

The one with Assaj Ventress I believe. It also lets you have the hero and villain battles on Kashyyk. I was planning on gettin it at first, but then I completely stopped playing the game whenI got my 360, so I forgot about it.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!
April 14, 2007 8:00 pm #

yeah thats the one, it also comes with kit fisto and some new lvls with assault on each of them.

―Zuka
April 15, 2007 9:17 am #

There's a lot of mods made for the PC version. Some sites where you can find monstrous amounts of mods are www.swbffiles.com and www.gametoast.com

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 17 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join