Topic: Aurra Sing 4 Darth Maul

Note: this topic was started 17 years ago.

51 posts

Sorted by oldest to newest

Add New Post

Topic #1168

Note: this topic has more than one page. Jump to the last page to see the most recent reply.

February 13, 2007 12:34 am #

Since Valentine's Day is coming up I thought it fun to pair off some of the characters from SW. I think Aurra Sing and Darth Maul would make a "cute" couple. Provided that they didn't kill each other. Who would you pair up with Aurra Sing?

If it bleeds, we can kill it.
February 13, 2007 1:28 pm #

i'd pair up Aurra and Yak Face. theyd make the cutest kids... lol

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin
February 14, 2007 8:51 pm #

Aurra Sing and Kenix Kil.  Just because.  Two hardcore people.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me. It was self-defense.[/i] -Richard the Warlock [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]
February 15, 2007 12:47 pm #

awww, you guys just want Sing and Mual together because they're both bald. Green machine,there is a thread about Boba Fett unmasked on the site...You have to go find it, I think it's in serious geeking.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
February 15, 2007 12:57 pm #

virtualbettie, i dont think Sing and Maul would be a happy couple. cos maul would easily kill Sing if she annoyed    him!     :(

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
February 15, 2007 1:04 pm #

This is not a serious topic. It is very unlikely that any of the characters listed would date each other.

take it easy baby take it as it comes
February 15, 2007 1:06 pm #

why do you always think my work is spam or not a serious topic!!?   I'm sick of it!   :(

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
February 15, 2007 1:12 pm #

No,no,Greenie. He means that we're not serious about SW characters dating each other.

Although Sing is a Jedi killer and so is Maul so at least they have that in common.

Wonder if she gets in any good radio stations with that antenna?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
February 15, 2007 1:13 pm (Edited February 15, 2007 01:13 pm) #

I am saying that this topic (Aurra Sing 4 Darth Maul) is not a serious topic. I am saying that all of your work is spam because so far most of it is spam. You have been posting perfectly fine posts in topics that said posts do not fit in.

February 15, 2007 1:30 pm #

Draco is a good guy, he just doesn't want the board to get bogged down with alot of messages in the wrong places.

So since this thread came about because of V-day I wonder if anybody did anything interesting?

Like bought a Mandalorian flowers and a box of chocolates?

February 15, 2007 1:33 pm #

ha ha ha! very funny vb my friend, but did you really buy him  " mandorlian flowers "  what a joke   :)

February 15, 2007 4:25 pm (Edited February 15, 2007 04:31 pm) #

your really not that funny green and I'm having my suspiscions that ZeRo Fett and green helmeted fett are one and the same, of course i may be wrong, just a hunch.  Anyway, I didn't get anyone anything for Valentine's day.  It's too overrated.  But Draco there's nothing wrong to joke about this stuff. Another good match would be
Yoda and Yaddle.  Which was another misconception of mine, I always thought they were married...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me. It was self-defense.[/i] -Richard the Warlock [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]
February 15, 2007 4:29 pm #

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong, Green was just taking it to seriously.

February 15, 2007 4:32 pm #

Oh ok, sorry about that.

February 16, 2007 1:09 am (Edited February 16, 2007 01:11 am) #

Anyway back to topic. Who else do you think would be a good pair up with Aurra?

Since people were talking about other bald characters, maybe Mace Windu. They'd have a great time trying to think of ways to do each other in :P

February 16, 2007 1:27 am #

i think Aurra and jango would make a nice couple .... i think!?   :)

February 16, 2007 11:02 pm #

WHAT?!? Jango has his cool shapeshifting honey Zam. He would never trade in his purple suited killing babe for a once was a padawan turned assassin psycho bald headed biker chick.

Be for real..........................LOL!!!!!!!!

February 16, 2007 11:18 pm #

Such love, she betrays him, he kills her, perfect couple.
lol

February 17, 2007 1:22 am #

well the bounty hunters i know are bossk, dengar, 4-lom, zuckuss, boba fett, IG-88, that blue headed one in ep.4 in the cantina, aurra sing , jango fett and zam wessel.

February 17, 2007 6:44 am #

Good. Now, this topic is about Star Wars characters who would date, etc., so out of the bounty hunters that you listed, and other Star Wars characters, who do you think would go together?

Though it is rather obvious, I would say Jango and Zam.

February 17, 2007 6:54 am #

i dont know a male and a female that worked together except the ones that you chose

February 17, 2007 12:39 pm #

The only likely couple would be Jango and Zam, but that's been said already.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
February 17, 2007 1:33 pm #

i know.
i know.
i know.

February 17, 2007 6:31 pm #

Greedo needs to be paired with someone. Let's pair him with Zuckuss.

Jango and Zam, but that's been established. Jango and Aurra can work as well. Zam and Aurra can also work as well.

Then Boba and Dengar and IG-88 and 4-LOM, only because they're both Droids.

Bossk can be paired with whatever Bounty Hunter gets "dumped" first.

Those are my pairings. Most are unlikely or will never work out, but this is just for fun right?

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars
February 18, 2007 2:12 am #

Poor Bossk. There'd have to be some desperate creature that would want him. Maybe Aurra has a sister :P

February 18, 2007 2:16 am #

i know! let's pair bossk up with that blue headed one in the cantina bar in ep.4!!

February 18, 2007 6:05 am (Edited February 18, 2007 06:06 am) #

Can you find a picture of the blue-headed creature in the Cantina?

February 18, 2007 3:25 pm #

I got curious and looked for any sort of blue headed Cantina creature. The only thing I found was a pair of Duros. There is a black skinned Bounty Hunter named Djas Puhr in the Cantina, but I couldn't find any blue ones.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars
February 18, 2007 3:29 pm (Edited February 18, 2007 03:31 pm) #

Green, are you sure you do not mean Jabba's palace, or the bar that Obi-wan and Anakin went in during Episode II? By the way, Thylacine, I like your avatar. It is Soundwave, correct?

February 18, 2007 4:16 pm #

Blue skinned, nothing comes to mind.  Pair Bossk up with Danniko Jerriko for all I care.  I like Trandos but just not Bossk.

February 18, 2007 4:36 pm (Edited February 18, 2007 04:45 pm) #
draco fett wrote:

Green, are you sure you do not mean Jabba's palace, or the bar that Obi-wan and Anakin went in during Episode II? By the way, Thylacine, I like your avatar. It is Soundwave, correct?

Thanks. :)

Yeah, that's Soundwave.

Oh, and I just thought of a possible candidate for the Mysterious Blue Creature. Manaroo.

She's not a Bounty Hunter, but she is Dengar's Fiancee (which also makes her part of the pairings as well.)

-Rampage, Beast Wars
February 18, 2007 5:23 pm #

Didn't they get married in BHW?  And she has blue-skin?

February 19, 2007 10:50 am #

I've got an alligator handbag that Bossk can date, LOL.

February 19, 2007 11:02 am #

I say IG-88 and that silver c-3po chick

Don't drink at gay parties.
February 19, 2007 12:13 pm (Edited February 19, 2007 12:19 pm) #

{{   Greedo needs to be paired with someone. Let's pair him with Zuckuss.  }}

Awww....  Poor Bossk is all alone...  Hrrrmmmmm..... 

Maybe he can fight Zuckuss for Greedo?

LOL!!!

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..." - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"
August 16, 2007 3:21 pm #

And that is GAY!!!! don't say mess like that.

August 17, 2007 7:01 am #

1. This topic is dead.
2. If you do not agree with something someone else said, you do not need to insult them about it.
3. That member is no longer active, so telling her that she can only submit posts you like is pointless.

August 18, 2007 3:04 am #

I have to agree with Draco on point two.  Please don't insult other members of the board.  Thanks.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
August 23, 2007 2:31 pm #

auran singe is so cute i dont know who would turn her down.any single mandalorian would do.

SF is what life is all about.
August 23, 2007 3:48 pm #

Not really shes practically bald and has really really pale skin.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters
August 23, 2007 4:34 pm (Edited August 23, 2007 04:35 pm) #

I wouldnt....then when she wasnt looking take the lightsaber and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TOPIC NECROMANCER STRIKES AGAIN! (or would..if it wasnt 4 stone... :( )

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]
August 23, 2007 6:42 pm #
IG-88 wrote:

Not really shes practically bald and has really really pale skin.

Well, you have described Marilyn Manson, and quite a few girls are infatuated with him.

August 24, 2007 8:44 am #

That's true draco. I'm sure that out of the WHOLE galaxy there is someone who would find Sing attractive. I think there is a fettish for everyone.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."
August 25, 2007 7:43 am #

Lol. ;).

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters
August 25, 2007 4:19 pm (Edited August 25, 2007 04:24 pm) #

My advice to Aurra Sing: A:get a wig B: Order some rogain. C:Stop spending so much time on your ship, a little sun never hurt anyone......unless you have a skin condition or somthing like that. D: if all else fails, get spray tanned....only problem....youll go from white....to....er....orange...
also Bossok and......................................................................................................................................who would go well with Bossok? poor poor bossok, well, but there's probably more people for him then there are for me(wow...did i just burn myself?)

September 1, 2007 5:11 pm (Edited September 1, 2007 05:11 pm) #

i say Darth Maul. he was the only good part of Ep. 1. 'nuff said.

(does Aurra Sing have a stamp? no, i don't think so...)

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.
November 20, 2007 7:40 am #

i want to date auran sing.shes a sex goddess.

SF is what life is all about.
January 2, 2008 6:47 pm #
Jodo Kast wrote:

i say Darth Maul. he was the only good part of Ep. 1. 'nuff said.

(does Aurra Sing have a stamp? no, i don't think so...)

Totally agree with you on the Darth Maul part.  I only watch Ep. 1 just to see him:D

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card
January 2, 2008 6:57 pm #
virtualbettie wrote:

I've got an alligator handbag that Bossk can date, LOL.

poor Bossk, constantly being mocked.
however, It would be a good idea.......send it to NASA they might help :D

January 3, 2008 12:11 am #

Yes!! That's the one i meant. Djas Puhr. Lol.

I am getting 4 action figures of ep 2 today and some tusken raiders with a bantha. The big battle pack.

One of the figures of the 4 of the collectors tin is zam, lol. 4  - sora bulq, oppo ransisiss, zam wessell and mace windu

who can go with the white bearded snake Oppo? It's not his fault he's a bit different.

Who can go with Oppo, lol, that rymes...... ;)

Note: this topic has more than one page. Jump to the last page to see the most recent reply.

Add New Post

See the most recent post(s) above. Reply below with your thoughts on this topic.

Note: the last post in this topic was 16 years ago.

Sorry, you must be logged in and have an upgraded account to add a board post.

Login

No BFFC account yet? Create a free account.

Join