1 (edited by Fett_II Monday, July 9, 2007 9:27 pm)

Topic: Possible fan-fic by me...

Well, I've been thinking about writing a star wars fan-fic, but it's totally out of place. the characters are from all over time, there's KotOR and EU people running around. Here's a list of all the characters:

Jedi:
Sharad Hett
Bastila Shan
Luke Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker (ep3)
Cade Skywalker (no relation)
Cloud Strife (odd, eh?)
Yoda
Master Sifo-Dyas
Plo Koon
Jaden Korr
Mara Jade
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Two unknown Jedi (believed to be Adi Gallia and Echuu Shen-Jon or w/e his name is)

Sith:
Darth Revan
Malak (although he's only a baddie for a lil' bit)
Ataru-trained Stormtroopers (imagine a stormtrooper with a indigo cape, and a black lightsaber)

Other:
Vampire Hunter D
Tom Riddle (not Harry Potter, I just took the name)
Boba Fett (of course!)
Taun We
Lama Su
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll post the plot once I have the rest of the story figured out. In the meantime, I made a list of all the planets featured in the story:

Planets:
Coruscant
Yavin IV
Kamino
Sullust
Utapau

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

Sounds intriguing... wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

That sounds interesting. I am looking forward to reading it smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

Sounds good,but with all these heroes it might get a little confusing.

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

Cool idea, you should put Dash Rendar in there too. He's a cool guy who isn't used enough.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

6 (edited by Fett_II Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:00 pm)

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

eh, i'd have to find a place for him. (i would probably have him die anyways, dash rendar was kind of a boring character to me.)

EDIT: Ok, I've started to figure out some more of the plot. The beginning is during the Jedi Civil War, at the Battle of Cathar.

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

He's the second Han Solo. Does anybody know what ever happened to him? Is he still alive? I know after playiing that Shadows of the Empire game for N64 that he doesn't die there so maybe he's still alive at the Legacy of the Force times.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

ok, i've made a title. it will be called Star Wars: Legacy Lost.

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

Valthonin wrote:

He's the second Han Solo. Does anybody know what ever happened to him? Is he still alive? I know after playiing that Shadows of the Empire game for N64 that he doesn't die there so maybe he's still alive at the Legacy of the Force times.

they need to bring him back for another game...that would be cool.
his ship is actually seen in bounty hunter flying by in the back ground.

also and  could be mistaken, but is his ship docked in mois isly(sp) in ANH?

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42831046]Cujos' MySpace[/url]

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

Fett_II wrote:

ok, i've made a title. it will be called Star Wars: Legacy Lost.

Nice name,catchy.

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: Possible fan-fic by me...

cujo wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

He's the second Han Solo. Does anybody know what ever happened to him? Is he still alive? I know after playiing that Shadows of the Empire game for N64 that he doesn't die there so maybe he's still alive at the Legacy of the Force times.

they need to bring him back for another game...that would be cool.
his ship is actually seen in bounty hunter flying by in the back ground.

also and  could be mistaken, but is his ship docked in mois isly(sp) in ANH?

no that's his ship leaving mos eisley. when luke and co get to mos eisley, his ship is the first one you see flying away.